Team members and Affiliates
Professor Kelvin KF TSOI
* Non-communicable Diseases on Ageing Population
* Digital Analytics for Behavioural Health
* Machine Learning Application for Medical Research
* Interdisciplinary research on Healthcare System
Dr. GONG Xianmin
Research Assistant Professor
* Psychology of aging and adulthood development
* Goal and motivation
* Emotion and cognition
* Neuroimaging (EEG/ERP, fMRI)
I am currently working on the theme-based research project “Research and Development of Artificial Intelligence in Extraction and Identification of Spoken Language Biomarkers for Screening and Monitoring of Neurocognitive Disorders.” I am responsible for the fMRI part of this project.
Working on the development of New BDDAx, the development of a Housekeeping system for student helpers task, the development of software application layer between bluetooth device and Mobile Device, retrieving the KMB data, and maintainence and system administration of BDDAx server, server for hosting serveral virutal machine images which are for various projects NAS, Microsoft Band 1 and Band 2.
(852) 3943 9594